- Research and development of technology for biodegradation, detoxification, and treatment of many kinds of pollutants in different mini- and ecological systems.
- Research on functional genes regulating biotransformation, biodegradation, and detoxification in microorganisms.
- Isolation of extracellular enzymes with novel bioactivities involved in biodegradation of persistent organic pollutants (POPs) and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs), chitin, softwood, lignocellulose...
- Research and development of a novel biosensor system for detection of carcinogens and procarcinogens, application to food safety control and environmental toxicity monitoring.
- Research and development of biofilm for treatment of oil polluted waste water, un- and saturated hydrocarbons, and PAHs.
- Application of modern molecular techniques, DNA-microassay, Protein-microarray, and bioassay to quick diagnosis of some human diseases, detection of gene mutations, investigation of cytotoxicity and genotoxicity, drug screening, and evaluation of environmental quality.
Product and service
- Technology process for treatment of many kinds of waste material and water containing PAHs, POPs, and oil polluted water.
- Analysis and investigation of many kinds of heavy metal, carcinogen, procarcinogen polluted-waste material and water.