NATIONAL WORKSHOP ON BIOTECHNOLOGY 2013: Program "Research on Development and Application of Biotechnology", Code No: KC04/11-15 (Ministry of Science and Technology) and Institute of Biotechnology (Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology, VAST) will co-organize the National Workshop on Biotechnology on September 27th 2013, which is held at VAST, Hanoi.
The workshop consists of six sections, including: Gene Technology, Enzyme Technology and Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical Biotechnology and Biomedicine, Micro-Biotechnology (including agricultural-, industrial-, and environmental Microbiology), Plant Biotechnology, and Animal Biotechnology.
All presenters at the Workshop are encouraged to submit report as oral and poster presentation. All accepted papers presented by either mentioned forms will be published in the Workshop Proceedings. Registration, regulations and deadline for submission of abstract are included in this Announcement. Further information can be found at http://www.ibt.ac.vn or http://kc04.vpct.gov.vn/.
We look forward to your paper submission and participation in the Workshop.
Thanks for your kind attention./.
On behalf of Workshop organizer
Director of Institute of Biotechnology (IBT), VAST
Chairman of Program KC04/11-15
(Signed and Sealed)
Prof. PhD. Truong Nam Hai
- Submission of 02 hard copies of paper printed in A4 size and 01 soft copy sent to email addresses: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Using Unicodedatatype.
- If the paper uses pictures as data, please enclose original ones.
- Organizer will not give back the manuscript in case of not being accepted for publication.
- Deadline for submission of full paper: May 30th 2013
- The manuscript should not exceed five A4-sized pages according to guided format. The publication charge is 300,000.00 Vietnam Dong per manuscript, which should be transferred to Bank Account (Account holder: Institute of Biotechnology; Account Number: 21510000405859; Cau Giay Branch, Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam (BIDV)).
Registration for participation in the Workshop and Abstract can be sent to should be sent to the workshop organizers through postal address, fax or email. Deadline for submission of Registration Form and Abstract (of between 200-250 words) is May 30th 2013.
Please kindly send the registration form to postal addresses:
1) Assoc. Prof. Dr. Quyen Dinh Thi, Institute of Biotechnology, 18-Hoang Quoc Viet Rd., Cau Giay Dist., Hanoi. Office Tel: 04-39941160; Fax: 04-38633144; Email: email@example.com
2) Dr. Phi Quyet Tien, Institute of Biotechnology, 18-Hoang Quoc Viet Rd., Cau Giay Dist., Hanoi. Office Tel: 04-39941160; Fax: 04-38633144; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please see the attached file.
Editor: Nguyet Minh
- 2018 2nd International Conference on Bioinformatics and Computing Technologies - 24-01-2018
- International Conference of the Asian Reproductive Biotechnology Society (ARBS) - 12-10-2015
- International Workshop "Enhancing Vaccine Design and Delivery strategies" - 12-08-2014
- SUMMARY "2ND INTERNATIONAL MEETING FOR DEVELOPMENT OF INTEGRATED PEST MANAGEMENT IN ASIA AND AFRICA" - 27-08-2013