International research collaboration is essential for the global knowledge economy, and it has been shown that internationally mobile researchers tend to be more productive. Furthermore, a shared research interest can help to build trust and relationships between people from very different backgrounds and cultures.
In response to this, and taking advantage of its position as an intercultural relations organisation with global expertise in higher education, the British Council is launching the British Council Researcher Links initiative, in partnership with various research and higher education organisations from around the world.
Researcher links consists of workshops and travel grants, both with a focus on early career researchers.
Under this Researcher Links programme, British Council Vietnam, in collaboration with Aston University, Biotechnology Center of Ho Chi Minh City, The University of Leeds and Danang University of Science and Technology, are organising the thematic workshop on biotechnology from 18 - 20 February, 2014 in HCMC.
We are now calling for participants of early career researchers for these two workshops. Please find details of workshop at the following links:
Application and Deadline
The full application below must be completed and submitted by the 16th December 2013 to Ms Hoang Hong at email@example.com.
Applicants will be notified about their application by 10th January 2014.
Source: British Council
Editor: Nguyet Minh
- 2018 2nd International Conference on Bioinformatics and Information Technologies & International Conference on Intelligent Information Technology - 02-03-2018
- Seminar on “Metabolic engineering of microorganisms for the production of value-added chemicals” - 23-02-2018
- 2018 2nd International Conference on Bioinformatics and Computing Technologies - 24-01-2018
- International Conference of the Asian Reproductive Biotechnology Society (ARBS) - 12-10-2015
- SUMMARY "2ND INTERNATIONAL MEETING FOR DEVELOPMENT OF INTEGRATED PEST MANAGEMENT IN ASIA AND AFRICA" - 27-08-2013
- The1st Announcement: NATIONAL WORKSHOP ON BIOTECHNOLOGY 2013 - 23-05-2013
- The Workshop on “Recent development in avian influenza biology and advance molecular technologies in - 11-03-2008