Production of Monoclonal Antibodies:
- Fusing the lymphoma B with myeloma cells to get hybridomas producing wanted MoAb.
- Cloning and scale up of hybridomas to obtain the large amount of wanted MoAb.
- Purifying and conjugating of MoAb with gold colloid for test strip manufacturing
In vitro culturing of animal cells and application in bioassay and drug discovery
- Culture and store of 42 animal cell lines for different applications
- Implement a panel of in vitro bioassays, for example the cytotoxic assay, quinone reductase inducing assay, aromatase inhibiting assay, Caspase-3 inducing assay, HL60 differentiation assay, anti-inflammatory etc.
- Doing research on cancer biology as well as active mechanism of potential compounds by applying microarray technique.
- Experimental tumorization on mice
- Initial research on gene expression in animal cells
Stem cell research
- Directed differentiation of stem cells into beta cells – the insulin producing cells
In vivo bioassay for drug discovery
- Determination of acute and sub-acute toxic activities of promising chemical compounds/agents using mice and rabbit models.
- Discover potential anti-tumor/anti-inflammatory/anti-osteoarthritic/anti-diabetic activities using mice and rabbit models.
- Other in vivo assays for evaluating potential pharmacological properties of promising chemical compounds, agents etc.